CMAG’s evidence-based assessment tools provide case management professionals with updated assessment and intervention tools to improve patient medication and treatment adherence.
Disease-specific chapters provide case managers with more in-depth information on how to apply the CMAG principals to specific disease states and patient populations.
Consider this tool for you or your staff if you are a:
- Case manager in MCO setting in search of a broad guide for case managers in all settings to enhance improvement of medication/treatment adherence.
- Case manager in healthcare setting looking to enhance key skills in improving medication and treatment adherence among patients.
- A new case manager building arsenal of tools and needing to enhance necessary skills in nursing or case management programs.
- Case manager in specific disease-state process management in need of a resource for improved accountability in patient outcomes.
- Managed care medical or case management director looking for an effective, customizable onboarding tool for your organization.
- Medical director with a vested interest in improving nonadherence for better clinical and financial outcomes.
Additional COPD Resources
- COPD Foundation: The COPD Foundation provides COPD patients, families, and the healthcare continuum with information on COPD, treatment resources, support programs, research, and advocacy.
Download Disease-State Chapters
English Version (2.0)